MASTERS TOUR de MALAYSIA 2020 [ 2-Day, 3-Stages Race Tour ]
~ Welcome to first ever Malaysian stage race for master’s category. The first edition will bring all the participants to race while exploring the amazing country side of the North Malaysia in Kedah.
Location: EDC Hotel Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok. Kedah
Date: 22th & 23rd February 2020
- Stage 01: 120KM
- Stage 02a: 25KM Time trial
- Stage 02b: 60KM
* Please note that the total distance is subject to change.
** [LATEST UPDATE] During time trial stage, TT-bike & discwheel are NOT allowed. Clip-on bars & aero helmet are allowed to be used.
- Individual MEN Master A: 30-39 y.o
- Individual MEN Master B: 40 y.o and above
- Team Category ( 6 riders per team )
Support cars are allowed for team category, and only 1 support car is allowed for each team.
2-Day Race Entry Fee:
- RM220++ (Early bird price), *Closed on 30th September 2019*
- RM250++ (Normal price)
- RM300++ (Late registration) *After closing date
Official Hotel/Accommodation Price:
- Standard room 3D2N, RM255++ (Inc. breakfast for 2 & late check-out)
* Event registration closing date on 31 January 2020 OR until reached maximum slot of 300 pax (only).
** Prices shown above do not include extra fee/surcharge.
- STAGE WINNERS for each category, Top-5 (Medals)
- OVERALL LEADER (Yellow Jersey + Throphy)
- POINT OVERALL LEADER (Blue Jersey + Throphy)
- KING OF MOUNTAIN OVERALL LEADER (Red Jersey + Throphy)
- TEAM OVERALL Top-3 (Throphy)
- Limited edition cycling gloves, timing chip, finisher medal & welcome dinner.
- Race Kit / Goodies collection day on 21st February 2020 (Friday). 10am-12pm, 2.30pm-6.30pm
Event schedule for MTdM2020:
> FRIDAY 21st February 2020
1030-1230am : Registration & goodies collection
1230-230pm : Friday prayer break
230-630pm : Registration & goodies collection
8-9pm : Welcome dinner
> SATURDAY 22nd February 2020
730am: Stage 01, 125km race flag off
740am: 60km fun ride flag off
1040am: Expected 1st rider to finish
11am: Prize giving ceremony start & lucky draw for funride
> SUNDAY 23rd February 2020
830am: Stage 02, 1st rider to start ITT 25km (with 1 minute gap)
1130am: Prize giving ceremony start
230pm: Stage 03, 60km race flag off
4pm: Expected 1st rider to finish
415pm: Prize giving ceremony
*LIMITED to 300 PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!*
**ONLY FOR AMATEUR RIDERS [NOT FOR: 1.PRO or 2.FULL TIME NATIONAL RIDER or 3.Ex-PRO/NATIONAL that LESS than 3 YEARS time (starts 2017) / UCI race 2.1 and lower] **
~ REGISTRATION OPEN NOW & STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! ~
LIKE us on FACEBOOK : Masters Tour de Malaysia